Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updating My Blog
















Wow, I've been sooooo bad about this, haven't I? Why haven't I posted in so long? Hmmm. I really haven't been too busy...maybe I just feel like I don't have anything worth posting. Kind of boring. I'm trying to not be a boring person. It's so weird being a SAHM. Not weird in a bad way at all, just.....different. I used to have a very, very set routine. M-F, get up, go to work, do work, come home, do home stuff/hang out w/husband/go out w/pals. Getting laid off at 3 months pregnant turned my world upside down....and then when my little boy showed up, well, upside down again! - wait a minute, wouldn't that technically put me right side up again? Maybe that's the key....maybe I am right side up and don't know it. Truly, all the very important things are good and right: Edward is happy, healthy and the joy of my life. Chris and I are happy, pretty healthy. He has a secure, decent job. We have a cozy little home. My family and friends are close...well, except for Betsy who moved to stinkin' Michigan. (ha!) I think the last little bit of the puzzle is finding a bit of home based work to keep my brain moving in a good direction and to contribute financially to the family. I'm thinking I'm going to concentrate more on my Avon business. I've been in it for 5 years but have never really tried very hard to sell. I just love the fun, affordable products. I think I could be good at it and, quite possibly, even enjoy it.
Go figure! I think it all may be working out and I just have to pay attention/pray/keep the faith.
Amazing.
I think I'll post a few (a lot of) photos just because I think my perfect son is gorgeous and...perfect. I must be the first mother to think that, right??!!










1 comment:

  1. Yes yes - he is gorgeous and perfect!

    I know the SAHM thing is really strange in lots of ways. I feel decidedly LESS INTERESTING with each passing moment - as in I sometimes have trouble carrying on adult conversation when I occasionally have a social event to attend.

    I didn't start blogging until Harper was almost a year old - it's different in Michael's babyhood because I have two kids - not sure I would have felt much to report in that very early stage either.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete